Looking for something?
- These are adorable! I want to make a piña colada cake now... fb.me/1epQvuoLk 1 day ago
- This Soda Bread is simple to whip up - let the kids help (or sit back with an Irish coffee and watch them do it... fb.me/1Mw3oXyQP 1 week ago
- Happy Pi Day! This is one of our favorite pies - which I always make in a removable bottom fluted tart pan... fb.me/8jXs9wxY1 2 weeks ago
Missed something recently?
Top Posts & Pages
- Roasted Beet Salad with Pignoli and Goat Cheese
- Twice Baked Adirondack Blue Potatoes with Leeks
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Quesadilla
- Honey-Chile Glaze for Roasted Root Vegetables
- Better-Than-Devil Dogs or Los Perros del Diablo
- Pasta Caprese
What could be better than two crazy chicks, some paintbrushes and a buffet full of mocktails and munchies? Not much…. Won’t you join Jennifer and me for an evening of creative expression? Let’s kick those Friday the 13th fears to … Continue reading